1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. It allows the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as your chosen language and other settings) over a period of time. Cookies are widely used to improve users' browsing experience and provide useful information to website owners.
2. Types of cookies used
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Essential cookies : These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site. They allow you to navigate the Site and use its basic functionalities.
– Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the Site, such as the pages most visited and any error messages. This data helps us improve the performance of the Site.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember your choices and personalize your browsing experience. They may be used to provide you with enhanced functionality.
– Targeting and advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that are relevant to you and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They may also be used by third parties to show you advertisements on other websites.
3. Cookie management
You can control and manage cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. You have the option to accept, refuse or delete them. Note that refusing cookies may affect your browsing experience on the Site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
Address: 31 Bd Princesse Charlotte, 98000 Monaco
Phone : +377 92 00 12 12
5. Changes to the Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to update this Cookies Policy at any time. We encourage you to check this page regularly for any changes. The date of the last update will be indicated at the top of this page.